Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants
General Consultation & Other Services
Work with us in the way that suits you best. From Family Class Applications to Labour Market Impact Assessments, we're here to help begin your journey to Canada. Schedule a paid initial 45 minute consultation with T.R.U.E. North Immigration Consulting to get started.
Canada Welcomes You!
Human Connection to help your Immigration success.
What Is an RCIC?
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is registered through the CICC (The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants) that can legally provide all immigration services to clients and charge a fee for consultations.
What can an RCIC do for you?
An active licenced RCIC can assist in:
- Explaining immigration and citizenship options
- Choosing the best program for you
- Filling out and submitting your immigration or citizenship application
- Communicating with the Government of Canada on your behalf
- Representing you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
Are RCICs Insured?
Yes, for the protection of the public, all regulated professionals in Canada must maintain liability insurance to become registered, stay registered, and practise legally.
What is the Code of Professional Conduct for RCICs?
The Code of Professional Conduct sets out the standards of professional conduct and competence that must be met by licensees of the College. On June 10, 2022, the Code of Professional Conduct came into force with the signature of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. The Code replaces the RCIC Code of Professional Ethics and the RISIA Code of Ethics. Please also note that where a provision of the new Code conflicts with a College By-law or Regulation, the Code provision governs.
How am I protected by hiring an RCIC?
- All RCICs are Accountable to the CICC (College of Immigration and Citizen Consultants)
- Complaints are taken seriously monitored by CICC
- Non-compliance is taken seriously supported by the CICC to enhance quality of service
- All RCICs are required to abide by stringent ethical and professional rules that are designed to protect consumers
- All RCICs are required to provide evidence of good character prior to becoming a regulated RCIC and have an active and valid number.
What is T.R.U.E North Immigration's RCIC Identification number?
Our consultant identification number for Azucena Furman is R508729. You can double check Susie’s credentials by going to the CCIC website: Validation